Monday, July 2, 2007

Pinky Holding Myspace Countdown

that Murphy is with me


http://www.vene.ws/vari/murphy.asp

is Monday and this morning I are - incredibly - happy.

I was awakened by the phone, as usual, my bother had men. the first man to wake up at half past nine Sandrina has been updated with a message on its biological rhythms: I did not even read it, I heard the beep, I opened my eyes and I was asleep again within five seconds. I knew it was him, I knew I was at work and I would have answered, I knew I had 25 cents on the phone and I would not have ever spent to tell him to wake up at five in the morning and then not go back to sleep is pure folly.

the second man to wake up half an hour later he had the temerity to call, but without being answered because, even paying in a coma, I was afraid to scare him with my voice viados Brazil. This is because I am one who thinks of others.

absconded before my phone, then the character is also taken care to write me a message complaining about the immorality of my face the fact that having finally I decided to call me then I had not responded.

begin to say that he's not exactly what we would call women the prince, if only for the fact that his appearance avvenentissimo led him to develop a rather libertine who are ill-suited to my delusions of possession and the fantasy of every young lady that exclusivity attaches to its relationship with a man. in simple terms trumpet and he, too, that this world and you're not the slightest problem to a participation, shattering the figurine of sugar with you in bridal veil and he saw in a blue suit that already stands at the head of your wedding cake multi strawberry and cream.

then say that he is an investment grant.

despite this I'm still thinking about his message.

quell'avverbio let's talk a moment of "finally" that has stuck close to the "when I decide to call for that famous coffee" and remember that the last time we spoke was in January, he has a woman and that I am a polite person so I tend to treat you with respect even when I should not do it.

translate to slower, "eventually" you might decide to call another person but not me, because if I had not done it I would have even noticed.

know, are sour and bilious, but after a weekend like the one that has just concluded it would also sanfrancesco, I swear.

and that is why I am glad it is Monday because the last 72 hours of failure, anxiety and nervousness led me to lose all hope of success as a sentimental to close the drawer in my dreams of romances the moonlight and get back to important matters with a certain dignity and, above a certain alacrity if not I will no longer be included in the trunk by the university.

but the fact remains that I undertake this work and return to the world of reality with extreme distress. and all for the "finally" that adverbs of time in the field have a sentimental value of their own.

Friday I caught him, the marathon runner, and my commitments to forget they went down the drain. was not a pretty sight. in the sense that it recognizes from behind thanks to jeans and T-shirt in the middle of a few thousand of people in the dark and gave me a measure of how in love I can still be him. nobody, and I say no, he would cecato between all those people, I for one would not want to do it! yet it has happened and in the best tradition of pro-American if he smoked looks wistfully watching the sea and I was just Going there: it lacked only the DJ suddenly attacked with the theme of the game would tempodellemele and permanent employment for the next two fiction rai ( scrauze the most spend more on Raidue, let us case). if we add to this a few hours earlier I had left heel sandals favorites, the day before I had done three hundred Euros of damage to the machine, I have a new house and I can not trasferirmici and that any other man I like is hopelessly busy or unreachable I would say that the appearance of the marathon was the icing on the cake. Over time, these last three weeks have been vaporized in the humid Fusaro and I'm back in love with the woman that I have been for the past four months.

before this relativization of the times I do not see why the first step of buxom women should take the liberty of reproach, in a very pretentious, I replied that I did not when he "finally" decided to call me as if the time, turn this thing around.

exactly I wonder what really is worth playing when you know the game is not worth the candle?

o'clock tonight and I m, which seem two women suffering and starving, let's recap the latest events. she is an intelligent and down to earth, he spoke of his human case, I mine. its human case is a local man, true Steppenwolf, String restraints hungry, bras explosives, free access to exclusive private and rivers of alcohol to latch. m. had the chance to widen, so to speak, his knowledge and the score from beauty and darkness was less than a five less; miles far enough from the more imperative. hence their mutual defection. when they met last night he was so cute that even gave us passes to go out, after being attached to this series of baroque m. with the tenacity of a limpet to a rock and asked to stay a little longer '. m. argues that his attentions were disinterested, I argue the opposite. I seemed to recognize that in his half-closed eyes and her small little steps between those circulars and a persistent interest. gesture counts, not take me around.

a man like this, no slimy instead, it is not the one with whom to spend the rest of your life but this to me and m. was not enough and we would spend a good half hour talking about him, the more they talked the more we discover eerie parallels between his behavior and those of a number of other people, including one of my cases that yesterday was just as human present where we are exhibiting an ambiguous and somewhat 'annoying.

without considering the merits of specific matters, for this reason that thankfully still exists , which among other things, I discovered the existence of an online edition, the only thing that really interests me is to understand what why we continue to get mixed up in situations unnecessary and of questionable success refusing to carry out those important and potentially valid.

why when you are face to face with someone timing involving an amusement park that always prevents that what I want is what the other wants and vice versa? In other words, what I should do to be able to fit my life with that of the troubled runner? his time was not mine, as the timing of the Steppenwolf were not those of M, such as those of jf. are not those of mn. etc etc. and then it sticks and I'm an idiot "last" to the proposal of coffee!?

last thing, that time is relative here, me and mica I have invented.

continue to wait, we still do not understand, we can continue to depress greatly when a friend who does not see you for three years is to say that next year goes as you insist on throwing money into the garbage by buying nice clothes Men's unselfish and a broken heel you think the worst tragedy in the world.

let us continue and see where we end up so that if something can go wrong, it will not, and Murphy is the first of assholes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment