Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What Goes With Cheesy Potatoes

"careful where you step ...


... that it ends up that inciapi and break the horns. "
I always said my mother when I was running as a baby.

ladies do this exercise with me: Take a minute and think about the worst thing that can happen. did you see? well. now think one more thing worse. we are? perfect. Now add in a couple of items that would make it more tragic. done?
better.
know that this exercise of psychological torture, not very dissimilar from the pins in his eyes that was so fond stanleykubrick, sooner or later may be helpful. why, I say, always better to be prepared for the worst.
That said, I stick with my daily nonsense. say that I did yesterday? I say true, but many are twenty-four hours, and usually always happen to me in twenty-four hours a lot of things. bad things, of course.

yesterday, as I wrote here on, I told myself just how to be prepared the worst. while trying to make sense of the primeval chaos that has invaded my mind by saying that you're Enri by annealing, which by now that I am all these things happened to you are stronger, feeling a bit like New Year's Eve as he sews up the wounds with a needle and thread - strictly non-sterile in the middle of the rainforest. with the little heart broken thinking back to my marathon ran away comforted me with his cigarette remembering solitary, immersed in thought very strongly that certainly dramatic, and certainly I repeat, are also my person.
sad as ever the only thing that can console remains sure of his honesty, the thought of this unknown hero in urban fighting his demons only just to protect me himself.
finding myself thinking about his unselfishness and his goodness of heart I said why not go take a look at the photos last night, maybe he is because I was actually looking for the characteristic on which fetish sigh.
goes round and round, go walking and see a photo I found. unfortunate that the face of my marathon, he wanted to defend myself from the evil hidden in the recesses of his soul, was concealed from the mouths of the girl who obviously had secured his own life as she wrapped Christmas garland around use. festoon the yellow gold, the unhappy waiting all year to get the box closed its two weeks of glory drowned in the midst of balls, balls, candles and angel hair plastic.
here: the man that I believed in the throes of terrible existential doubt was there to replace four months of a miserable evening with a second from fifth cup b.


.


do not know if it was worse to see the photos or to realize that what I saw smoke on the sea front in red tshirt and dark jeans was not him.
because in reality more than the trauma created by the spectacle of his infinite cowardice was to realize my infinite naiveté to the door before the abyss of the blackest depression yesterday afternoon.

think the worst thing you can happen and then forget it: there will always be something that the beat and you do not even imagine. and why do not you imagine?! because you have hallucinations! you see things that do not exist just because your mind thinks! I am sorry.






0 comments:

Post a Comment