Monday, July 30, 2007

Hand Held Noodle Cutter

... is a difficult world ... that intense life

today I would like to strike a blow for all those engaged in anxious and depressed due to the fact that girls have of their male friends.

now I understand you and compassion, good and innocent victims of bad faith by helplessly to the ballet of seduction that takes place among your companions and friends of the heart. I understand and sympathize with suspicion and envy towards those who cherish omnipresent and all-seeing individuals who are more talented, more honest and more understanding of you.

I want to say, unfortunate boyfriends, I know what you are trying.

friends - males-are an attack on married life but also are fictional characters but real.

they do not exist, are nothing but the projection of its sexual fantasies and those of your women and self-centered monomaniac.

applying un'irreprensibile policy advice well chosen, good humor and modesty, friends of the heart are imagined bin laden feeling.

therefore enjoined the few surviving naive still believe in fidelity and monogamy to wake up and gallop.

guys open your eyes! this friendship not to be done.

the time of the carousel are beautiful and past: while you gag with laughter in your calimero Girl, most likely, is solace with his best friend.

and is said to be in a bed.

indigestible also host the curtain in the closet belongs to prehistoric times, it is much easier than the betrayal to happen before your eyes and disguise.

is good to specify one thing: try to go beyond the muzzle of the shotgun that we keep under the bed as a precaution, and remember that infidelity is not necessarily physical infidelity. the particular case of the imaginary friends of the heart purely sexual element is indeed a factor side and believe me, there will come a time where you want between your woman and her boyfriend intrusive exists only attraction. there freely after a trumpet sound rather than syrup in many different ways for years and years to come.

unfortunately is not the antagonism on the horizontal plane of the surface to be trivial copula but on much more rough and irregular, the mind of your woman who does not know and do not want to miss this guy who is voted in by you head to toe, with all that passes in between.

know that friends of the heart do not exist.

you suspicious boyfriends, you are absolutely right.

if a man and a woman engage in a report including the hello how are you, there is something behind. or if it is still there, and soon there will more often than not take on the appearance of an engagement.

let pray to find a male friend is one of the unresolved challenges of the female gender.

desire that I convey to genie and / or the proverbial shooting star.

baby jesus do become mothers, fathers, sisters and me to find a male friend with whom to establish a healthy relationship and asexual.

the point is this: the imaginary friends know the content of the prayers of women and dress up as lust incarnate, like the archangel Gabriel. and women, who are expected to fall as we all alicenelpaesedellemeraviglie cooked pears.

now: since I started this crusade hermeneutics today I have to get to grips with the age-old question of friendship between the sexes, are years that I think.

based on statistical projections I do understand that the imaginary friend of the heart is a little 'how to practice the profession and we will make available to the community and receiving services by dispensing fees rather salati.e also goes without saying that like all the professions, the friendship of the heart is an imaginary lobby almost completely male.

supply on the market is one to ten: for every ten males who offer themselves as best friends is a woman who mysteriously self-imposed exile and the circle of friends and friendship to conquer the other half of the sky.

in this clash of opposing worlds, and reiterate opposites, good faith is a strategy of self-defense, an excuse and a certain point on a real joke.

who want it to be really interested in the physiological problems of a woman when another woman is not aware of what it means to suffer from abdominal cramps in those days ? who could never come to mind to go shopping together? who would submit to endless sessions of hairdressing, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, manicure, pedicure, Thai massage, and stalking, jealous, hysterical breakdowns and neuropsychiatric pure and simple self-denial? probably just my mother and a few other pious women.

therefore, to bend that far, the good faith of these little men should be equal to that of the wolf of Little Red Riding Hood.

I are an example of more than eloquent.

being always the rain man of the situation - read: black sheep with autism and asociality trends - the fact of having the male best friend I've always liked a lot.

yes: I am part of that 10% of women who have exiled himself from girlfriends to chase the white rabbit, continuing with the metaphor of Alice in Wonderland. my experiences are fairly colorful and disastrous, as I still do not feel like a heart to tell here because in a few cases have been the most harrowing of a divorce and I still have not stopped mourning close the loss of some fantastic examples of best friend.

confirming the fact that this story of male best friend is an urban legend that I found the samples proved to all of the criminals.

confirming the fact that I am stumbling in flamingos alice whenever we are upset, more evil than before.

umpteenth manifestation of bad faith in the typical situation dell'elargizione advice that precipitate your potential seducers and ammaliatorio to absolute zero (Enrique listen to me, this is not your own bum, you pretty useless for him, is a jerk. and the next day you discover that the man that you have not worthy of any attention is madly in love with you), I learned that the male friend is a rhetorical and imaginary, and that I am a woman unable to admit the power of testosterone but also unable to resist the lure male milder.

or me, girls are the average woman. is a defeat but it is so heavy and I admit with sportsmanship.

my adventures male friendships have ended and then I went back to pink and reassuring world of girlfriends female: beautiful, brave, with a sense of humor and all the attributes necessary as the patience of Job (and not to support nightly conversations lasting several hours), the sight of a falcon (to identify the prey before he individuals you), the ear of hate (For the hearing the heartbeat of this man before you, and to prevent disastrous consequences for your psyche and elsewhere, below), the foresight, wisdom, etc etc..

unfortunate that the timing is not my forte.

, so when I put a stone on the idea of \u200b\u200bfriendship between man and woman getting here on time as the death of a man, the little man par excellence to offer his unconditional friendship. the Little Man says, we could be good friends. and as the man of the mountain but he did not question above.

so we, me and Terence, we are friends, apparently.

I woman has long prepared for the worst, I am genuinely amazed at His words.

I do not think I would go on to play Aldo Moro and the Red Brigades with my best friend, but even with my worst enemy in reality. In short then there are things that best friends imagine but do not apply, at least not with you , while in the case of this little man here, the theory never existed, so to speak.

those things in particular, best friends, should not do it.

because, mannikin, I would say, best friends are the depositories of the little 'Platonic where we choose to still believe, are the custodians of the ideals of purity, innocence, and the partners only only of our dreams as children, lay confessors of our venial peccadilloes. what to do with a friend of the heart that does not even know what it means to idealize the verb and whose favorite sport is to create the most daring fantasies gym as quickly as possible?

where did she go to finish the poem of friendship? and for decentralization: where did it go the poetry of love?

heart of that friendship between man and woman is a chimera, we got a bit 'all at this point in our adult lives, but what is the next step?

love? mmm I guess we're on the high seas.

sex? small fire.

I can only imagine that every situation has its own interpretive key, and then await clarification on where it is seen that in my total desolation and darkness of my immense ignorance I also lost the patch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment