Monday, July 23, 2007

Milena-velba Singleparty

fat lady vs truciolones

"... a long time it was announced the project Indiana Jones 4 , whose output and 'scheduled for May 22 2008 ..."

wonder if George (Lucas) and Steven (Spielberg) intend to produce a fifth.

I have a couple of embassies for them.

I could write a letter and tell him what has happened to me Saturday night for instance, when I had to make me swim to reach the mainland and also my car and be able to return to home. was a 'fantastic experience and I would not go forgotten, but since I will not have sons or grandsons in which stories, and underground side issue for months now that accompanies anything happen to me, it's just that someone else take care of do it for me.

first: Deo gratias for letting me come Monday. there were times during this long and grueling weekend in which I thought I would be abandoning this world. the interesting thing is that the cases were different and diverse but all equally plausible.

not know where to start to recap, but I'll try to make a list.

in order:

dehydration / asphyxiation hot

drowning

anxiety

sentimental disappointment / erotic

is clear that a man got to do. but this time, curiously, even the fury of the elements.

that the two things are connected? that we are all part of a single apocalypse?

then. after the recent misfortunes of which is discussed above, I decided to retrieve the horn that I bought a year and a half ago in very difficult times, and reattach the ear. After careful analysis we have girlfriends and I decided that was the removal of that in January to cause the slight drop in the percentage curve of my bad luck saline.

the horn still hangs from my left lobe. seemed to work early, in fact I was able to repair the broken heel, and above all, wonder of wonders, correct phone number and date with the sandman caseruoppolo.

emotion after another!

I rubbed and rubbed my horn until the post-atomic rotondadiaz scenario with background singing from the cliffs overlooking the stadium and all around a shower of empty beer bottles and radioactive carcasses of hoes, he, himself, admitted that he had fallen in love with me. it was a little 'how to hear the bells of doomsday for a Jehovah's Witness: I thought I had finally granted me my sins, and finally abandoned this vale of tears.

because let's face it, the cynicism is not really my forte and never, even for a moment, I suggested that he was taking me around. then I also wanted to appreciate the fact that he was carrying out this big scene for four hours, because it was nearly five, and I gave the benefit of the trust.

now, I overlook the fact that at some point in a moment of extreme romanticism is a boat slip and fall into ruin on one side and then slamming his head against a pole some ten minutes later, I confess that it was an unforgettable night and dawn just as exciting.

the other hand are still seven months, just waiting that the first idiot to bring me to watch the stars whispering sweet words to the ear, it goes without saying that what happened was immediately taken to the earliest of the league "good times 2007" .

ah yes he has a lot of good quality, and made to resemble somewhat dangerous to mr. requirement.

g. he called and we like to remember as Terence.

yes because today is already good composing the obituary. was short but intense girls. so short that he did not find even the time to tell me who's girlfriend.

Let me explain. not that I do not know, I know, these eyes had already witnessed the fatal scene of his pairing with the most beautiful woman in the world, but not him: he knew that I knew and expertly glissando on the subject simple, with eyes troooooppo enigmatic and sexy as he drove in the light of dawn, that "should fix things."

the only reaction he got from me was a dead silence and a forced and noisy swallowing, although my throat had dried up as if I had rubbed with a rasp.

then I came home at seven thirty in the morning thinking I would not see him ever again and that you were also already regretting that he had spent the night with me and my several layers of cells rather than with his beautiful, skinny woman with which he was to replace something.

and yet by dint of the horn maniarmi he became affected and also to review. that a good time. pursuits in the bathroom, stolen kisses, the looks cross, there was more than a script to the drama Wednesday night, I was absolutely beaming.

especially when then gave me an appointment at dawn, after humbly asking me to wait for the final set of local and then was never presented.

a good time too. let's say the beginning of the end, when you capture that thrill and you know that no mortal will head to the horn that gust of misfortune began to blow on your side.

yes it was the beginning of the end but I still I had not realized.

and so after spending a day in the gasping heat now as I think half of humanity, refusing even to take out the sun on my terrace for the occasion had become so assisting in the Gobi desert fading irreversible enviable of my tan, I awaited the arrival of m then prepare to meet terence scenario gaiuola exotic and romantic. it is clear that I had already forgiven him for letting me walk the night before. there is no history of rhetoric after the excellent performance just two nights before that is what you want to stay awake until six o'clock waiting for your call. nothing, really nothing. In fact, when I woke up Saturday I was happier than ever, and flattered by his complaints because of my inaction phone, I clearly tried to reach him. it does not matter if tens of hours I only communicated with his answering machine. that was just a bit ' But so worried I would see him in the evening.

m. I was deserted due to force majeure and the party on the island are gone and only jump rastiki.

was very exciting to wait an hour and three quarters to board and be able to do so only after risking death by beating and shoving, having competed with dogs and dog owners for access to the boat and having Finally the corrupt caronte modest sum of nine euros. then thank goodness we got there. good party. no no, just good party. on land there were 200 people waiting to board worse the terminally ill waiting for the train to Lourdes and the island of hope percent who are not even fun too. I jump and we immediately placed upstairs to find her friend Terence and we knew for sure would have been at the party, he, well, I had also given an appointment to see us there the night before, and I said we have to I trust him blindly, and in short, from there on we have not seen anybody.

I at that point I started to worry.

me before the eyes facing catastrophic scenarios of traffic accidents, armed robbery, assault, murder, fights in which he appeared as an actor and one main pour in the ground as patrickswayze ghost to throw the blood on the sidewalk away from my loving care and above all from his cell phone for the occasion had been stolen / destroyed / tampered with by fools . this was the one and only reason I gave the stubbornness of his office and that prompted me to send him a message in which I confessed my panic and begged him to give me a sign of life before - but that I had the foresight not to write - I am addressing and not to call police.

him I have never answered and was curled up with stomach anxiety I took the bull by the horns and I took care to inform his companions in misfortune that I was leaving in search of Terence in that Puteoli.

them, bored beyond imagination, I am happy to have followed the boat to the dock. Needless to say, was to get worse the picture with a lot of intermediate steps, card clothing, tekken, dark passageways and precipices. to resent the whip I would feel very Indian, but unfortunately I only had a stomach Magone heavy as a watermelon.

so it was very nice and exciting to witness the landing of the first castaways that strong of their underpants and bras market we have announced, handing me a can of olives diligently, that the boat would never come back to pick us because disqualification of the harbor and got shit that suit us and our precious belongings in there and leave for the mainland by force of arms and even as early as possible, since there are already those who boasted to escape the bin.

the moment of panic that preceded the launch of the ballast at sea in my people, to jump and rastiki, a man approached me and asked me very politely if I had stolen money from the shoes.

I have looked distraught, I thought about how to save my boots for two hundred euro. was a torture to see them disappear in the dark guesses of the bin but I had no escape; better brine sea water polluted and full of naphtha posillipo. I feared for a moment that never see them again, a little 'as the master of laika when she left for space, but I abandoned them for their own good.

the best dress I was wearing little I care, moreover, the alternative was stripped stark naked and make a spectacle of myself and I thought that although believed to perish amid the waves of my person, however, deserved to be made in dignity and therefore with the clothes on him.

not go into details but the crossing was normal, except that I had to help a guy to climb on the rocks, I who am as agile as a sloth, attacked him with the suit and use rastiki survivor swore that the Hindu pantheon in reverse order.

thank goodness we have not even had time to curse in full because it immediately got the security guard chased us, ordered him to climb over the wall and take up the way for our one hundred and fifty steps and several tens of meters uphill that separated us from the vehicle.

we should not have made him very sad, despite living in conditions rather pitiful.

while Terence no news.

luckily after another twenty hours of agony and a day spent in widowhood closer - for the occasion wearing a black put - it all worked out for the best.

determined to track him down I picked up the girlfriends and I went to the places he regularly attends and who is in the midst of the impasse which was voluntarily slipping knowing that I would never ever find parking? him for a walk in the company of his girlfriend of that key.

short, it was just like seeing the ghost of Patrick Woopy enter the body of the meeting took place but also effect the paranormal as well. especially since his girlfriend is white as a sheet, but also as beautiful as mishaburton and this makes it somewhat unreal.

even that was a nice moment when I thought that I would not have seen the light of this Monday. move to the anxiety utter desolation without interruption would undermine even the heart of Varenna and I still do not own heart rate monitors. But she greeted me eh! mica has pretended not to like you expect from a master of sentimental fraud, no: he is suffering from stage fright, he lowered his head, left for a moment that the keychain would walk with her legs and whispered a hello baritone that I have not even seen through the wall of sound produced by the blood that I went up to the brain, but he clearly understood my compagnella a. for the occasion was a guest of my fairy carriage. in the sense of fairy cursed the subject of evil eye / invoice.

I will never cease to thank you for that cigarette I lit and stuck in his mouth, in the absence of other things I would have only the exhaust pipe of 106.

I spent the remaining two hours a show of good humor as fictitious as soon as I set foot in the room, the same course in which they were Terence and truciolones, the guy at the bar offered a round of rum to me and all my friends. from what I have deduced that the beautiful and stupid to use puteca home in this place and brought women and a lover without the slightest shame.

on the other hand he did not appear to need anything else. he just wants a job, a girlfriend and a mistress, I wrote it this morning in the message of apology that he arrived on time as the fines of the City of Naples to the door of the house pic. 's sorry to have resulted in abject but now I have a choice, he said, as long as the tell my opinion on the shirt she was wearing last night. This said, on several occasions, but has said.

I think Terence is a vile and vain, but I told him when neither of useless phone calls that I did. rather I said that has nothing to worry about, I passed the four tests of the fire unscathed and are now the bionic woman.

but my heart? I left the exchange in the garage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment