Monday, June 25, 2007

Cheap Bouquet And Boutonniere

the heart of the Paralympics

well, I guess we're at the point of departure. are again restless.
hours are 2:14 am and I'm awake, sprightly as a neopensionata exit from the first water aerobics classes.
long and exhausting days are taking place without me having any idea what the hell kind of absurd situations are being born. and though I am very pleased to have been able to put a tombstone on the thought of the marathon runner, miraculously reversing the route taken by the hamster suicide in these three and a half months, it is true that the hormone me ferries to other shores that are if possible, even more dangerous.
I'm sure a resourceful little woman and I do not scare the difficulties, but I have to admit to myself, somehow managing to convince even the hamster, that there are some situations that are truly out of my reach. situations that have a potential catastrophe equal to that of the Hiroshima bomb and that I must be absolutely and without exception, to prevent. reluctantly.

g. has hit the problem when, on his way home, I wrote a message inviting the exercise of temperance. two lines in which he said: it is a good girl. and he was right because g. know, without needing to know why so thoroughly, that behind the frantic activity of the rodent host of my brain, there is a kind of congenital inability to brake in time to prevent the outbreak of a tragedy like the one that could avvernire if I, for once, not themselves by the adult.

rastiki says that this time is not my fault, but fate has conspired against me.
she says that men fall into two broad categories: entrepreneurial and dormant but in some cases one or the other can migrate to a third category which is that the hindered, paraplegics of feeling that can not even wanting to cause of force majeure, follow your heart.
is now clear that you are generalizing here as it is also clear that you are making a decision without the landlord in the sense that rastiki simply trying to get me a bit about the morality without having consulted anyone, Mencius least the person in question, but sometimes do the whole herb a bundle, as I scolded ax tonight, it helps to take controversial decisions without losing confidence in themselves.
because in reality it is mr. requirement, the marathon runner or anyone else, what continues to run desperately my hamster is in addition to the hormone, which prevails over any other chemical substance at the moment from my body, a sort of total lack of confidence in my potential as a single individual, a single in the sense of "stranger to the couple."
now I would not launch into speculations of ten pounds, or even worse marzulli last minute, but there was someone before me who spoke of a congenital lack the individual, a kind of desperate for something that at some point in our lives we have been stolen, and how I hate this person, then that is a psychiatrist, perhaps I should begin to think maybe he was right.
how else do you explain the fact that I am at this hour after a busy day in which my body has produced liquid in the form of sweat in industrial quantities, I still have not sleep? and I did not sleep because I'm thinking of someone, a person any , a situation any certainly not some kind of insurmountable problems
which fortunately I did not.
I definitely want to complicate your life! fuck I spent a quiet evening with my girlfriends to Jappo and yet I was able to poison at some point.
here I think I will save only hammered in his temples, or the usual frontal lobotomy if not immediately reverses course and stop making me the Pippon unnecessary.
here there is tripe for cats - unless they choose to abandon the advances of the loser of that round, showing no shame a blue shirt, me in front of him and tries to board pretending to be his niece, implicandi disturbing incestuous background. here there is this tripe for cats and never killed anyone.

tomorrow we go to the beach!
and perhaps maybe a couple of weeks moving house, why do not land the damn hamster?
but where the fuck happened to the Pollyanna in me that was? the good friends, he, the optimism, it should be cultivated, but is hit - if it came to life, would give us a big hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment