Saturday, June 9, 2007

What Does Dry Air Exert

eulogy of a china service for twelve


I took home alone in that apartment I found a potentially valuable where to move.
is a nice little house on the ninth floor of a building in the center which has a lift of eccitantissime with red walls and lots of space all to myself.
actually 140 square meters are just so many and never, ever in the world I could afford them I would be if they had belonged to the brother of r. which more than used to build a small part in a martial arts gym is not going to do.
this means that for a week in this part I have the keys to paradise.
be clear: the house is totally out of order, hidden from the rubble and dirt, but in its filth and decay, I know that space huge is all mine, and I can go when I want and do whatever I want and like. to the extent that will allow me the landlord, who also is a character worthy of note, possibly of note scientific ... but this is not a subject to talk about today.

I like to think of my new house, I I'm so excited, and the day after having visited for the first time I went to Ikea to buy some gifts.
I bought some tea towels, oven mitts, cutlery and plates and glasses.
and I have an aesthetic that I bought the most beautiful dishes and glasses, the most stylish, too.
pity that I bought only two. that is, two bowls, two plates, two bowls and two glasses.
at the time seemed like a smart choice, bearing in mind my limited budget , but when I spoke the other night with jp I realized that this trip IKEA was one of the saddest moments in the already rich collection of sad moments that have marked recent months.
I mean, what's more depressing than to admit to themselves their own state of single-tude if you do not restrict the purchase of kitchen utensils to a minimum to a maximum of two people?
and what could be more definitive than to know that this second that second glass plate and become the private property of your best friend and not that Prince Charming with whom, from your five years, Barilla has imagined that you share it roof, washing, folding table and a double Latvian?
this is a sad reality in front of which the superstitious rites of my mother who has put together a kit made of bed sheets and towels do not strictly apply to absolutely nothing.
the truth is that, whether you say or marriage consecrated by my parents I'm going out there, yes, but with two legs instead of four. and what will convince me that this is a clear sign of emancipation, and I quote from memory and not fictitious female characters who have preceded me in this adventure, to me is what I am going to live alone without a man to be invited to dinner and you bring her breakfast in bed on Sunday, bowing to a few hidden tendency Japan that I have inherited from reading memoriediunagheisha, does not go down.
I feel sad: The marathon runs away and I have no desire to follow him. I left my flag at half court and he did not collect, I hung up his boots and he he's bought a new pair. I just know
ko sentimental.

I retire mid-race.

and that I will make that huge bed? that is to hide the second set of dishes under the mattress?
or rather I should not buy more to dispel the loneliness?

I will finish as the ladies of cats with curly hair, blue satin skirts and sneakers that talk to the walls and always smell of old soaps. or simply eaten by Alsatians.




0 comments:

Post a Comment