Friday, June 22, 2007

Where Does Dani Gore Get Her Blue Bra?

drives out?

while waiting for the first pass of milky white glaze to dry on my long sharp claws and reflect on the future in a mood that, fortunately, is less dramatic than that which shook my last week .
are a couple of days I feel almost optimistic and did so after a terrible experience in which they starred on June 19 and, needless to say, usually involving the character referred to above and above and still above.
on 19 June that he and I wanted to exchange messages in which at one point I was asked to call him. was in the car, had no credit but wanted to hear me and I seemed to recognize a certain urgency in this call. But appealing to all my might I told him that there was no need to talk because we do not have much to say, since I know I would not say everything and nothing but the opposite of everything according to the script that continues to played by two and half months in this part (the grant for a couple of weeks has had a consistent behavior that seemed meant tivogliobeneevogliopassaredeltempoconte). so I said no, better abdicate the call, and if he is made to fit.
no desperate phone call, no message of love unspeakable, no sign of disappointment though small in front of my refusal to communicate. As always, the Master has accepted all of the liabilities that I could escape to dialogue and continued through the afternoon I was trying to convince me not to have made the biggest nonsense in the world in having given up the extraordinary opportunity to contact him curiously me had offered.
around seven o'clock I took the phone to call and ask where the hell was Ciuciu as necessary to meet us and buy a birthday gift to nana.
compose the number, I answered a male voice. I think that the laboratory is someone who has asked to answer, maybe it's the workers. the voice says: "Enrique's me" - follows the unpronounceable name dell'agognata half the sky.
a point while I'm hating Dr. Freud have to admit he made a slip of the tongue typical of what he liked so much in doing dell'omino number of my dreams instead of what my sister Essendon completely unaware at a conscious level.
goes without saying that, made this thing, I started to sweat profusely and stammer so pitiful until I plugged the phone in my face without even waiting to respond to my frantic "davveroscusamitantissimo, nonvolevochiamarete. Sorry, scusadavvero. Oradevoandareehciaociao" .
and it went like this: I attached a second before the phone slipped from my hands disgustingly sweaty. rastiki to which I have used immediately after this terrible defiance convinced me to recall it, at least to apologize in a reasonable, but when I did the line is falling both times just after we said hello.
I took it as a sign of destiny.

will be sadness, the bad habit will be very inconsistent, emotionally poor of our relationship in recent times, but I realized that this man is not really more nothing I can do.
if you send a message to urge him not to stress too much the amount of work that he answers me these days talking about the weather I know, without the need to deepen further masochistically with sms and phone calls, we have hit bottom. that he eagerly wants to bring us back to the surface in the most obvious and also more mundane who knows that is sinking into clichés and impersonal conversation between acquaintances.
and although to me this does not go down I will not go on with my self-destructive crusade.
I mean if I want to complain about the heat wave that lowers the pressure jump on a bus and I attack the old woman who first meeting, because, really, is not that I miss someone to argue. and trivial arguments there are too many and too trivial to people with whom share even more.
fucking msn was invented just for this!
the problem is that between me and him the ordinariness has never existed, the conversation occasionally banned immediately. we have always claimed that we should go beyond these things and the possibility of attacking the train there are more between seasons in order not to lose it all is too much even for a woman crushed by disappointment as I am right now.
but perhaps the problem lies in the fact that currently there is no that we can muster, why there is no need to over-spend anything.
with this thing and I might as well be making peace, if you like.

and then drives out everyone says. and I say why not stay to hear all that they tell me. I
in this statement that I decided to give the benefit of the doubt. after all it is summer and summer must have fun, so why not?
you say ok then hurry up. and I did! I also bought a beautiful pink dress with lots of bare shoulders and then I went to the beach to sunbathe. in short, all those useless things that we need to shallow people grew up on bread and vogue to support our look in the mirror. I did all this and I felt better.
yesterday at the sea I was a happy person, for once! happy while swimming as the water putrid un'otaria Miseno of three in the afternoon chasing a ball with rackets in their hands green and failing to catch it almost never. happy with the wind, the crowd, the hot weather, spending time with a loved one, without thinking about who the adjective does not deserve it more expensive.
was the first nice day in a long time.

then ok, we make the absurd case that I have done this operation for genocide sentimental and has shelved him the bad guy, right? imagine that I have really decided to put aside those bad people who made me suffer so much and that, hypothetically, have even met someone I'm interested.
happens when that person is potentially off limits?
saint to whom I have never votarmi to come out of this impasse as soon as I put on my eyes - dry, I presume - on someone that is tinged with purple and immediately slips km and km out of my reach?

this is bad luck.

but the feeling of being enveloped in an aura of negativity does not prevent me from a lot of fun tonight and the friend without using alcohol bottle.

promise solemnly.
new life now.
and beautiful life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment