Monday, June 18, 2007

Brazilian Waxingfor Men Rhode Island

Confessions Of A Futon-Revolutionist

say ah you know, Pincopallino asks you, want to know how it goes and if you're good.

say yes yes I'm fine, and since I have big teeth big and good looking my smile is particularly convincing. because then people believe and say that you're beautiful, you laugh forever. Durbans type advertising, neither more nor less.

actually now I'm not so good, I'm pretty shabby to be hoped to explode for the thousandth ingurgito indigestion while in Paris the night.
fact I must confess that in these days of stress I have taken up the unhealthy habit of eating like a pig feed without the slightest intention of abating.

Yesterday in the car, back by yet another night / show of the season, r. received a phone call, which did not respond, but the result of which declared, vehemently putting the phone in a pocket and hoping in vain that it was the head of c. that pocket and that was indeed a concrete sidewalk here you see, now because of this bitch I back the anxiety and I must eat. yes because you see at some point there's sti times I eat and I do not stop and eat more for all those days during the week that I did, and all because of this bitch.
this told him as he sped to 80 per hour at a time in his Pandino the bakery of Mr. barrier, but I thought the same thing.
is thought that less than 24 hours before a stop at the gentleman I had already done it and always because of a phone call, but a phone call in my case was not reached and continues to made to wait.
not know r. how will you overcome the problem related to the risk of becoming obese, but I currently do not have a solution and I will not find it, not doing something to eat in Paris, or sandwiches, or pasta dishes or any other food containing huge abundant traces carbohydrates.

in fact they are a little tired, maybe my body needs more energy to function. Once a. I said as much when you think the brain requires large amounts of sugar and then eat more bread. From that day on, my ignorance made me stick to the hope of this tacit excuse to justify any raid that has taken the exemption, I must say, reluctantly, more and more often.
us in mind local year did not start at all well and seems not to want to return, and this hyperactive, my tiny brain has understood all too well, and then down with buckets of sugar.
I can not say that he had tried to get back on my feet, not at all, but if my stomach is a bottomless pit, and if I continue to collect sentimental epitaphs miss something if I were a praying mantis will also be there that does not work.


Wednesday, however, during his farewell performance - half past six votes / too much emphasis in the exposition - the marathon runner has assured me, from its vast experience, it seems that I have nothing wrong, that indeed I am like a precious stone, only this time he did not need me. I think he said I'm like a diamond, such a thing. thinks that ass, I did not ever told anyone.
especially anyone had ever told me a while before you download them, albeit with a certain touch, in my building without even a hello melancholy conjectures on which tack useless overnight. the performance ended in a rather sudden I have to say, and from that day my reserve located high in carbohydrates buttocks / thighs did not grow.

I'm definitely a jewel. I have to convince me to be, at least to avoid sinking in self, of where to go now quickly. I am a jewel and they are so precious that not everyone has the courage to keep in their hearts double-locked.
actually prefer not to keep them at all, leaving me at the mercy of the moths and cockroaches, which, as we all know, are creatures from the jaws phenomenal.
and this is a very sad thing.
thinking about other things days I felt so sad that I started to cry. as Marissa Cooper in 15 years that has the problems of alcoholism and sexual confusion, a woman - insane - 40.
pity the sea to which I drove, to cry without too many people around and also to feel a little more marissa cooper, except that my bag was not gucci and my car was not an SUV ammazzapianeta was not surrounded by lush garden with palm trees and Villon and gardener, but it smelled like garbage and was fenced off to prevent the poisoning of unsuspecting swimmers. I arrived there, I looked around, I whimper another two minutes and I ran away because really, the air was stifling.
even imagine the situation could be more tragic and less ridiculous than this, but for a moment I felt better.
sin to be short-lived.

tonight because I go out to dinner with the family and the doors of my huge stomach are already open to receive tons of fatty foods and unhealthy responsible for stifling the efforts of the heart that desperately wants to get on the brain and tell him to stop doing fussy, stick to the phone and make that damn phone call.







0 comments:

Post a Comment