Monday, July 28, 2008

Trampoline How Much It Cost



Salzburg A day

Salzburg welcomed me with a bright sunny day (which I fully enjoyed getting up at 6:15). At eight o'clock I
presented at the front desk to sign the contract for the room, noting note the details as if it were a fair the choice of Germany for the drafting of a document to be endorsed to foreigners ... I also complained halogen I've broken in my room that prohibits any study or reading in the evening, leaving me to languish in a twilight obitoriale.
So I did the pain in the ass in the early morning, without getting anything ...

I came to the Mozarteum in a car accompanied by our pianist and his wife (met by chance at the reception and never seen before). It 's a nice relief to know they can count on a ride, but the beautiful sunshine today and the desire for independence they pushed me towards the lunch hour, to rent a bike to a very nice gentleman in Mozart.
ride along the Salzach was a real pleasure, and what a thrill watching the mountains surrounding Salzburg and read those same profiles as familiar to the divine Wolfgang!
Needless to say that under the noon sun beating down and a half, after 5 km ride I arrived "home" more of a boiled potato, and I had to take a shower and change clothes, blessing the white linen skirt that almost with a sense of guilt I had packed up in spite of the chilling weather.

gitarella The cycling was repeated three times a day (for a total of 15 Km), but not to exceed with health consciousness, on the way back I made a terrible cost transatlantic cruise based cans, olive oil, low cost, and freeze-dried products ...
I also bought a pound of sunflower seeds, to put in the milk for breakfast as I learned my grandfather Brian, to start the day like a true parrot .. sorry! Nightingale mezzosopranile ..

...

I have not had the pleasure of bumping into my neighbor across, which seems to live on air have not yet set foot in the kitchen.
Meanwhile I settled the refrigerator, with milk, Actimel, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and Emmenthal ... and with three meals and a breakfast under my belt I can Declares undisputed queen of the kitchen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment