Thursday, July 31, 2008

Madeline From Xtreme Curves



Last night I heard my neighbor back to his apartment, and with his hand on the handle was just about to open my door-Pandora's box for the revelation.
But something stopped me.
Cricket curiosity jumped out of my head to hang on to that of my neighbor, who has a few minutes after the assault on the front of the kitchen, where I had to warm up the entrenched remnants of the previous day (mushroom risotto) .
Although he too is up 50% of the kitchen, the boy well aware of having invaded the area at risk has felt obliged to justify as if in my place he had found a snarling pit bull, and he said: within a minute to get to know ..

So the mysterious side partner is none other than a Norwegian pianist, tall blond Ciccio Bello and more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment