Monday, July 28, 2008

Adult Breastfeeding Milena




Salzburg ZERO
day I arrived in Austria after 10 hours and 3 changes of train travel in the company of a devastating maldicapo (see photo) caused by a battle of thoughts ... Now I had

two surprises:

the language - after a review flash de ' German for you first level, contrary to all my expectations have been able to launch into an unlikely conversation with the taxi driver (female exemplary of the Bavarian crown metallic red), which has picked up my poor remains at the station.
Topics touched: the now-classic comment on the weather forecasts, the opening of the Festival, my master class at the Mozarteum, Ludwig of Bavaria and Wagner ... could not miss a tour of the supermarkets in the area ...

An unexpected cohabitation- Although at the time of booking, the receptionist of Franz von Sales Kolleg would grant me a bathroom and kitchen in the room, I realized early on that it was a scam or a dramatic misunderstanding.
The door had to be in my room, facing up to reality in a corridor that provides three ports: A flat (mine), Bath & B apartment (one of the partner side).
F ra brackets as I write this I doubt there is a dire: if the key of my room is the same one that opens the door policy, it is obvious that my neighbor has an equal, which in all probability also opens the door of my room!
short, the structure dell'appartamentino is clear: kitchen communicating between the two units and common use bathroom outside .... Scheisse!!
Since last night I feel like a gunslinger in a duel, my fingers touch the metal of the gun in the holster, while I scan with the utmost attention to the moves of the opponent: who will be the first to shoot? or rather who will be the first to slip into the bathroom or kitchen?
... I have not had direct contact with the enemy, but I'm picking up clues.
analysis of the traces found in it in the bathroom this morning: a bubble bath and a bottle of Head and Shoulders-A-
I concluded that it is an Anglo-Saxon-B
problems with flaking of the scalp
C-molto probabilmente donna (data l'ammorbante scia di profumo lasciata nell'aria)

0 comments:

Post a Comment