Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Casual Wedding Attire Groom



I became a man !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now back home after a day Master Class-based Marriage of Figaro and Roberto Devereux, I checked if my halogen deceitful life had resumed, but as I feared no one had yet put his hand.
Then I started briskly and armed with the same halogen at a time of reception-which incidentally is located in another building-
I explained in my case to a German girl plump and bespectacled, noting that at the going down of the I find myself alone surrounded by darkness catacomb in which I can neither read nor study, and this with the utmost disregard not told me that they have no other lamp-shade for me.
So? are telling me that I have to attack for two weeks the Tram?
that serene and peaceful and I said yes!!
At that point I wanted to vent complaining that I was promised a room with private bathroom and kitchen, while I find myself split with a man!
At that point she became flushed and exclaimed: What! But this is not allowed!
Then he slingshots to check what the terminal and listen, listen, I said: You were booked as man!
Having finally crowned my dream of being a man and be able to pee standing up, I left the reception jumping for joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment