Friday, October 13, 2006

To Make Wood Carving Bench



...glory doesn't last for long...
I was so proud of my long bycicle ride on the hills, and I was telling everybody this story...but unfortunately the same evening I met Matt..
This handsome 24 years old young man, smart and confident, is gonna be in a short time Iron man , wich means that in just one day he's supposed to survive to 12 hours of non-stop sports, divided between swimming, marathon running and bycicling: MY GOD !!! I would surely die in his place!!
Of course the guy is well trained..he runs 3 hour and a half a day..or something like that..and he invited me to join him!!! I'm glad to realize that my body looks in such a good shape...
Actually my longest running experience was in the Canary Islands, last year, where I jogged for 30 minutes on the waterfront, listening Piazzolla's 4 season on my I-pod: an absolute record for me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment