Sunday, March 12, 2006

Brazilian Wax In Mclean



THE EXHIBITION OF MOBILE

returned from gitarella at Pisa, without crossing home, I went to see the exhibition at the Fortezza da Basso FURNITURE .. Having to furnish the study by Nir, I could not understand this apparent opportunity to steal ideas and discover the latest trends!
If it was not because the show is already over there I would say one thing: DO NOT GO TO SEE IT!

skyrocketing prices and items that I personally never put in my house!
For example, a kitchen laminate on a red so as to be an epileptic seizure and an egg-size bed with rattan.

Nell'immancabile food stand, I even caught one of my fellow conservatory intent on slicing (and sell) garlic sausage ... my shopping tour it is started here, in front of the irresistible temptation of marzipan.
My mother and I wanted to do a taste and it cost us dear: For four pistachio macaroons and a prickly pear Marzipan had the courage to ask 9 € !!!!!!

little later despite ourselves we were involved in a demonstration of how a vacuum cleaner that bears a name known by fanciful inhabitant of the woods ..
promoter, to demonstrate the effectiveness of the product has passed a piece of paper on the floor by pulling up completely blackened, after which he gave the vacuum cleaner on the floor and asked me to repeat the test of the leaflet: a disaster, the surface was left as such and package once rubbed on the ground was candid as soot .. For this camera wanted
meravilgiosa 1700 €: Price from Fair!

In all departments of the show were the usual knick-knacks scattered: colllanine, keyrings, air fresheners, anti-wrinkle creams etc.

furniture studies by even the shadow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment